What is SMO (Social Media Optimization)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of strategies with the broad goal of bringing more people to your website by improving your search engine rankings. Social media optimization (SMO) can be one part of SEO. With many companies now having social media marketing in place, SMO is a logical next step to improve the effectiveness of social media marketing.
SMO is of the important and most demanding resource for increasing brand awareness and revenue as well. All we can say, Social Media Marketing is the process of driving website traffic through social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Instagram and lot more.
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of social media networks to manage and grow an organization’s message and online presence. As a digital strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers.
Working with SMO can help you stronger your brand and boost visibility, as well as generate leads and increase sales. Optimizing your social media builds both familiarity with and trust for our business because consumers will see you not only mentioned but recommended by others.
- Aim for building a brand reputation by depicting yourself as a trusted source or business
- Be an authorized name in your business
- Keep Encourage more engagement & sharing.
- Gear up originality
- Keep it social.
- Optimize every single point that hinders your efforts.
Social Media Optimization and Messaging
Companies using multiple social networks may use Internet-based tools designed to improve the organization and dissemination of company messaging. The tool may allow an employee tasked with optimization to push a specific message across multiple networks at the same time, as well as manage any feedback provided by individuals who reply to any posts on social media networks.
The Internet allows content to be sent out nearly instantaneously. This has given rise to marketing efforts that have relied on developing content that Internet users may pass along to friends and family. This type of social media marketing, called viral marketing, operates under the assumption that the company will achieve a broader reach by getting others to pass content along rather than relying solely on users finding the content on their own.
Top 10 SMO tips to boost your Website Ranking
- Integrate Social into your website
- Focus on keywords
- Grow your follower base
- Encourage External inbound links
- Optimize your post for searches
- Share quality content
- Social Bookmarking
- Use keywords in our social content
- Create social content worthy of backlinks.
SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Using this get traffic on your website from social media websites.
- It is for branding purpose and gives instant result.
- SMO on other hand is usage of social networking websites like Facebook to advertise your product website.
- For this activity, we mainly work on social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Using this you can get traffic on your websites from search engine.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- It is the long-term Process but gives organic result for a long term.
- SEO is basically optimizing your website for higher ranking in search engines.
- For this activity, we work on our own website and some other websites like; blog submission, bookmarking websites etc.