CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems are here to stay. But what makes this software more than just a fad? Read Some CRM Benefits below.
1. CRM is centralized databases.
CRM store all your prospect information in one place. so you never need to dig through your own files to find something.
2. CRM automates Data entry.
With CRM, you never need to spend time logging emails, calls or meetings again. It’s all done automatically.
3. CRMs include your Prospects’ full interaction history.
Some CRMs can pull in pre-sale interactions, such as any existing Marketing touch points, once a prospect convert. Leverage this context when reaching out to prospects.
4. CRMs track all Sales interactions.
No more wondering whether it’s too soon to call your prospect again or if you already sent a resource. It’s all in your CRM.
5. CRMs let you know when it’s time to follow up.
Track prospect activity through your CRM and reach out to them when the time is right.
6. CRMs Facilitate efficient team communication.
Some CRMs let you tag team members to pull them into deals. Others allow you to reassign leads with one click. Either way, It saves you an email!
7. CRMs do the forecasting for you.
All you have to do is update deals by deal stage. CRMs can take care of the rest-weighting, summation, and visualization.
8. CRMs grow with your company.
Manual tracking isn’t feasible once you grow past one or reps. CRMs scale as your company does.
9. CRMs give your time back.
All the time you save not hunting for emails, not manually entering data, and not struggling to remember prospect information is the time you can now spend selling.